Thursday, October 31, 2013

How to minimize poverty

I am not going to use the title "how to stop poverty" since that is nearly impossible since there will always be war,very fast country development,corrupt governments and etc. 
but here are a few ways the world can minimize poverty (my opinion) 
  • Spread the world (so people could help the people in need) 
  • teach people in the impoverished areas of the world important skills such as how to cook,build or farm (so they can get a job with those skills) 
  • (before you read this please accept this is my opinion and you must respect it) in populated areas limit the amount of children that a couple could have (please do not judge me
People "spreading the word" to stop poverty 

5 comments:

  1. Danis your blog is just so cool and the idea of 'spreading the word' is really good to. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the idea of 'spreading the word' it is one the best things we can do and it costs nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your opinions about minimizing poverty are such nice ways. I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blogger because it is full of information and well written

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your opinions were very interesting such as the way we can stop poverty

    ReplyDelete